Mirka Polarshine 45 Heavy Cut Compound
Removes sanding scratches from P600 grit and finer quickly and permanently using a twisted wool pad. Designed for hard surfaces and coatings, especially within the marine sector.
Used in both production and restoration processes, Polarshine® 45 is ideal for one-step polishing of white and light-colored gel coat surfaces. For darker colors, Mirka recommends a second step with Polarshine® 10 to remove swirl marks.
Convenient 250ml, 1L & 2.8L size for small areas and touch ups, also available in larger sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Coarse and fast cutting removes 600 grit and finer scratches
- Designed for hard surfaces and coatings, especially within the marine sector
- Used in both production and restoration processes
- Polishes to a high gloss using a twisted wool cutting pad
- Machine application
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- Free shipping on all orders over $100 in domestic United States. Orders under $100 are charged $5 flat rate shipping.
- Same day shipping before 2pm eastern time
- All orders ship through UPS ground and USPS Priority Mail for 1 to 3 day ship times
- Discounted overnight rates through UPS
- Call 800-248-6130