Makita 9237C 7" Rotary Buffer
Electronic Controller for Operator Convenience
Marine detailers rely on Makita polishers for high-quality detailing and polishing. The 7” Polisher (model 9237C) combines consistent power and speed control with new durability and performance features. The result is a fast and powerful polisher for clear coat finishes, stone polishing, and more.
Detailers will appreciate the variable speed dial and trigger so they can match the speed to the application, and the constant speed control is engineered to maintain consistent speed even under load. The 9237C has a rubberized loop handle that provides added comfort for users and added protection for delicate work surfaces. For increased durability, the Polisher has a wire mesh intake cover to prevent wool bonnet fibers and other debris from entering the motor.
- Improved cord guard for increased flexibility and longer life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Rubber tool rest for upside down placement of tool when used with the side handle
- Lock-on button for continuous use operation
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- Includes pad alignment/centering sleeve
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- Free shipping on all orders over $50 in domestic United States. Orders under $50 are charged $5 flat rate shipping.
- Same day shipping before 2pm eastern time
- All orders ship through UPS ground and USPS Priority Mail for 1 to 3 day ship times
- Discounted overnight rates through UPS
- Call 800-248-6130