Starke Yacht Care Certification Training Class May 17th & 18th
During our official Starke Certification Course we take you through the entire Starke lineup of products with hands on training from Starke's CEO and Managing Director John Watkins, and Head Trainer Cole Holbrook. The class is conducted in a manner that will allow you to use a variety of machines, pads, and Starke products on gelcoat that will be oxidized and in need of reconditioning.
You will learn our proprietary process for sanding, correction, coating and wash care maintenance as well as tips and tricks from the best in the business to take your detailing to the next level.
Topics that will be covered:
- DRY/ Wet Sanding
- Coating Techniques
- Pad Systems
- Machine Systems
- Business Development
This class comes with the designation of Starke Certified Installer and your business on Starke's Certified Installer Locater on starkeyachtcare.com.
- Starke Yacht Care Correction
- Starke Yacht Care Ceramic Coatings Certification
- May 1th (Friday) 8:00am - 5pm
- May 18th (Saturday) 8:00am - 5pm
- 10 Seats available
- Marine Detail Supply Fort Myers
- 14231 Jet Port Loop W. , Unit #13 Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Food and Beverages provided both days
- Starke Shirt, Bucket and $100 instore credit will be included